CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS / SPECTATORS
Parents/Spectators have a great influence on children’s enjoyment and success in football. All children play football because they " first and foremost - love the game - its fun!!"
It is important to remember that however good a child becomes at football within this club, it is important to reinforce the message to parents/spectators that positive encouragement will contribute to:
- Children enjoying football
- A sense of personal achievement
- Improving the child’s skills and techniques
A parent’s/spectator’s expectations and attitudes have a significant bearing on a child’s attitude towards:
- Other players
Will all parents/spectators of Warley Rangers’ JFC please ensure they are always positive and encouraging towards all of the children - not just your own.
Encourage parents/spectators to:
- Applaud the opposition as well as your own team
- Avoid coaching the child during the game – please leave to the Manager/Coach
- Not to shout and scream
- Respect the referee’s decision
- Give attention to each of the children involved in football not just the most talented
- Give encouragement to everyone to participate in football
Will all parents/spectators within Warley Rangers’ FC please ensure they agree and adhere to the club’s Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy.
Complaints Procedures | Club Constitution | Coaches Code | Team Officials | Parents & Spectators | Players Code
Football Code | Equal Opportunities